You have no items in your shopping cart.
You can easily return or exchange your purchases from www.leathershop.com.au, for any reason, within 30 days from your purchase date. Just make sure that the item(s) you're returning:
- Is in perfect brand new condition.
- Has swing tags attached and original packaging intact.
We're happy to provide you at cost, a prepaid label to return any unwanted purchases from us, we'll just deduct it the amount from your refund (for Australian addresses only). If you prefer to arrange your own return we suggest you use registered post to avoid lost in transit.
If you receive an item and it is in some way faulty, we will cover all shipping expenses to provide you with a new item. Don't worry, this hardly ever happens, but if it does we'll look after you.
We don't accept returns on used, damaged or otherwise non-saleable products. We obviously ask that the item(s) has not been used, all labels are attached and that you take care to protect the item(s) when posting back to us.
Please note that we can only accept returns received at our warehouse within 30 days of the purchase date.
1. Please contact us (by email or phone) to let us know what item you are after so that we can put it on hold for you. We'll then send you a prepaid label to return the original item.
2. Securely pack the return items and attach the return label on the package.
3. Drop it off to the nearest post office with the printed label you received from us. The Post Office will accept the parcel without charging you.
4. When your return arrives in our warehouse we will send you the replacement item free of charge.